Saturday, June 15, 2013

Double Rainbows and yes, yet more talk of knitting!

We see a lot of rainbows where we live now. I think there have probably always been the same number of rainbows, but in our new house within the same area, we have a sea view and a stunning outlook - it's something we don't take for granted after years of feeling a little overlooked and hemmed in.

We've been experiencing rainbows pretty much every day this week, the combination of drizzly rain and sunshine is perfect for them isn't it? But there was a stunner on Friday, this picture can't even come close to how amazing it was as about a minute after taking this, it transformed into a complete rainbow with the lighter double rainbow outlining it. There was just no way to capture it in a picture though, it was just too huge and too close. So you'll just have to take my word for it!


I realised too late this week that I hadn't mentioned my KAL (knit-along) over on Ravelry HERE yet either. Everyone is welcome to join in (or just use the discount code ;) ) to knit any of my patterns during June. I know, I know, it doesn't leave people who are just finding out now much time! But there are smaller projects still eligible to be entered in the draw to win a prize - maybe just a dishcloth! And prizes for just loading a WIP (work in progress) picture too. I always welcome old WIP's too, the thought of languishing projects really upsets my just one WIP OCD!



Happy Knitting! Enjoy what's left of your weekend.

xx

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment